(12) TL-3 MASH rated SLED units available!
- Quick and Easy Set-Up, No Foundation Anchoring, Minimized Installation Exposure Time
- Effective End Treatment for Concrete, Steel or Water Filled Barriers
- Universal Transition Quickly and Easily Attaches to a Variety of Barrier Shapes and Sizes
- SLED’s Stout Design Virtually Eliminates Vaulting
- Narrow Footprint is Ideal for Work Zones or Roads with Minimal Shoulder Spacing
- Shortest Length TL-3 Water Filled Crash Cushion, Fewer Incidental Impacts
- Containment Impact SLED Minimizes Debris Field
- Visual “Drive-By” Fill Indicators Quickly Verify Water modules are Properly Filled
- FHWA Accepted for Use in Uni- and Bi- Directional Applications
- Internal Steel Cables Help Envelop Vehicle After an Impact, Creating a Truly “Limited Gating” System
Interested? Contact Tom via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call at: 800-618-7604
Let us help you transform idle, aging or less-useful assets into liquid capital. We deliver solutions for liquidating highway safety surplus equipment. We’re honored to connect industry leaders with specific hardware and equipment. We’re a bridge of opportunity – helping our industry move forward.
The Traffic Circle is the living window into idle or surplus specialty highway safety items – untapped and hosted in one place. The World-Wide Home to Accessible Used Highway Safety Products
How it works: It’s a beautifully simple idea. All industry leaders have a surplus of highway safety materials and/or equipment. We have the direct link to the buyers. Whether searching for used gu
How it works: It’s a beautifully simple idea. All industry leaders have a surplus of highway safety materials and/or equipment.
We have the direct link to the buyers. Folks reach out to us every day. Whether you are searching for guardrail pounder trucks, crash cushions, glare screen, TMAs, or even used highway guardrail materials.
We ALWAYS have a surplus available and buyers for your idle items always find us. We’re thankful for those who need to move items out and thankful for those who need to move items in.
We couldn’t do this without the amazing community whom we serve. We love to see used highway safety items making the world a safer place. All while empowering contractors to win bids by saving them money.