The SS180 is a truck mounted attenuator tested to NCHRP Report 350 Test Level 3. * The SS180 is designed to help absorb rear-end impacts at speeds up to 62 mph (100 km/h) when impacted within NCHRP Report 350 crash test standards. The unit is comprised of two lightweight aluminum cartridges contained in a potentially reusable steel support frame, and a 180° tilt feature which folds at the center to stack the two cartridge sections on top of each other.
TL-3 PROTECTION IN A COMPACT DESIGN
- LESS than 26k GVWR - No CDL needed in most states
- 2017 Trinity SS180 TMA
- Integrated Wanco Led Arrowboard
- 2007 Automatic International 4300 Chassis
- Passes all mandatory and optional NCHRP 350 TL-3 tests
- Reliable & Fully serviced
SS180 TMA Specs
- 2,080 lbs. (943 kg)
- 7’ 9″ (2.36 m) Length from Back of Truck (Travel Position)
- 7’ 9″ (2.36 m) Width
- 6’ 10” (2.08 m) Height (Travel Position)
- 12″ (30.5 cm) Road Clearance
- Less than 26,000 lbs.