Contact us at Traffic Circle 1-800-618-7604
- Truck Chassis: LOW Miles – 70,000 Original
- Chassis Engine: Cat 3128
- Truck was being used May/June of 2019 – then parked. So, it’s “Ready to go to Work”
- Can use truck for double or single line removal.
- Center and Edge Line Removal
- Good running truck
- Debris Removal System keeps dust/debris down
- Independent Vac/Containment system.
- Air compressor powered by: Cummins 5.9L engine.
- Vacuum Containment: 500 gallons
- 4-Grinder Head Setup
- 2-Box – 2 Heads Per Box.
- Both Sides Grind
- 2-Operator system: Grinder operator sits in back. During operation, Front driver only operates the steering.
- Back operator controls:
- Grinder Heads up/down (down pressure)
- Grinder Heads in/out.
- Back operator controls:
Traffic Circle – The World-Wide Home to Accessible Used Highway Safety Products
A living window into idle or surplus specialty , un-tapped, on standby highway safety equipment all hosted in one place.
I’m Tom Calton. My team and I are happy to connect you with effective solutions to buy or sell affordable Used Highway Products waiting to be of service and make you money.
Since the founding of our parent company in the 1960’s, we’ve been a few miles down the road with pre-deployed highway safety units. We’ve responsibly re-tasked used highway safety materials for decades.
We’re happy to answer questions. The trading power of Traffic Circle is the marketing of idle highway safety equipment with value. We also help customers fulfill demands for quality, used highway safety equipment and more! We look forward to speaking with you soon.
How it works: It’s a beautifully simple idea. All industry leaders have a surplus of highway safety materials and/or equipment. We have the direct link to the buyers. Whether searching for used guardrail pounder trucks, un-placed temporary traffic control attenuators, glare screen, TMAs or used highway guardrail materials – folks reach out to us every day. Why?: We ALWAYS have a surplus available and buyers for your idle items always find us. We’re thankful for those who need to move items out and thankful for those who need to move items in. We couldn’t do this without the amazing community whom we serve. We love to see used highway safety items making the world a better place by saving money, empowering contractors to win bids and doing it while making the world a safer place.
The Traffic Circle is the living window into idle or surplus specialty highway safety items – un-tapped and hosted in one place.
The World-Wide Home to Accessible Used Highway Safety Products