- Includes: Bucket, 3′ Extension, 2′ Extension
- 6″ Auger & 8″ Auger
- Kohler engine front and back the rear motor is
- 725 CC with no leaks or oil burning.
- The front motor is the same as the rear
- This machine is gas-powered and also has 4×4.
- The rig can dig a 30”x 8’ deep hole, it can dig through rocky areas, the digger uses chains to dig in soft ground and you can also switch to hydraulic rams for the hard digging.
- Dandy digger also offers a post pounder, fence stretcher, forks, and several other attachments.
- Right now the machine is set up to dig with more torque and lower RPM, this can also be adjusted. We have it set like this so we don’t snap any internal parts.
- The machine also has 2 each 60-gallon on-demand water tanks that have a switch to engage a water pump that will shoot water into the hole while digging.
Great for installing fencing, signage, and guardrail along the roadways and private jobs.
Contact us at Traffic Circle 1-800-618-7604
Let us help you transform idle, aging or less-useful assets into liquid capital. We deliver solutions for liquidating highway safety surplus equipment. We’re honored to connect industry leaders with specific hardware and equipment. We’re a bridge of opportunity – helping our industry move forward.
The Traffic Circle is the living window into idle or surplus specialty highway safety items – untapped and hosted in one place. The World-Wide Home to Accessible Used Highway Safety Products
How it works: It’s a beautifully simple idea. All industry leaders have a surplus of highway safety materials and/or equipment. We have the direct link to the buyers. Whether searching for used gu
How it works: It’s a beautifully simple idea. All industry leaders have a surplus of highway safety materials and/or equipment.
We have the direct link to the buyers. Folks reach out to us every day. Whether you are searching for guardrail pounder trucks, crash cushions, glare screen, TMAs, or even used highway guardrail materials.
We ALWAYS have a surplus available and buyers for your idle items always find us. We’re thankful for those who need to move items out and thankful for those who need to move items in.
We couldn’t do this without the amazing community whom we serve. We love to see used highway safety items making the world a safer place. All while empowering contractors to win bids by saving them money.
Connect with Us via email: email@example.com
or Call us at: 800-618-7604